Subsyst Pty Ltd is a specialist consulting organisation providing support services to organisations in the development and implementation of Safety Management Systems.
Subsyst performs this role by:
- Engaging with the business community, providing information and understanding regarding safety and compliance on a regional and local basis.
- Designing Work Health and Safety Management systems (WHSMs) for a complete range of enterprises.
- Working with management and employees of the enterprise to implement effective Work Health & Safety systems.
- The development and management of key indicators to enable accurate and timely information on safety performance.
- Providing regular consultation to the client on progress, as required.
- Maintaining effective relationships with WHS Authorities and providing regular updates to support the understanding of Current Legislation, including a professional applied understanding of the intent of legislation in context for varying workplaces.
- Supporting clients in the implementation and ongoing management initiatives including training for both employer and employee groups.
What’s the first step?
The first thing is to set up a meeting with senior management to identify needs, the effectiveness of current programs, and gain the support of the CEO to start implementing the system in the workplace.
Without the full support of the CEO and senior management, we cannot begin any meaningful work.